VAT FREE DAY BEST BUYS
If you have been part of the Fanola fam for a while, you will already know that the first Monday of each month is VAT free day for trade. Although, this month is a little different, with salons being closed due to the current lockdown. We are still here to give you the opportunity to stock up and save. So you are ready to tackle the lockdown roots once the salons can reopen. We know how hard it is for you all, having to put down the scissors and tint bows for the third time. But just know that as a hair community we will come back bigger and stronger than ever, ready to tackle the hair trends 2021 throws at us!
If you are new to Fanola and our products, welcome! VAT free day is the best time to try out what we have to offer and get a feel for our products. However, you are probably thinking, where do I start? Well, not to worry, as we have put together a breakdown of our most popular products and what you need to add to your basket this VAT free day.
View this post on Instagram
Tone At Home
We can’t have a breakdown of our most popular products without mentioning the bestselling No Yellow Shampoo and Mask. We know that most of you probably started your Fanola journey with one of our toning shampoos. So, if you are new to our brand and you are going to buy one thing this VAT free day, make sure it is one of these two.
No Yellow Shampoo
The No Yellow Shampoo is a purple toning shampoo suitable for blonde, lightened and bleached hair. It contains a powerful pigment that neutralises yellow tones in the hair. Therefore, it is a great product to recommend to your blonde clients to use in between salon appointments or to keep their blonde bright during the lockdown. A lot of hairstylists love to use the No Yellow shampoo at the basin as pre-toner as well.
No Yellow Mask
Our No Yellow Mask is the perfect follow up product for after using the No Yellow Shampoo. The mask is highly conditioning so restores health and vitality to the hair. Furthermore, the pH of the mask seals the cuticle and creates a protective violet film on the hair that rejects yellow reflections. We would recommend this product as an alternative to the No Yellow Shampoo if you have fine hair.
No Yellow Mask 1L£12.89 (INC VAT)No Yellow Mask is made to pair with the No Yellow Shampoo. While the shampoo was perfected to tone yellow and brass reflections in blonde hair with its rich and concentrated violet formula, the mask is created as an after-care regimen to restore health and vitality to the hair. The mask is suitable for bleached, blonde, streaked or grey hair as it is formulated with special violet pigment that gives a fleeting silver result. No Yellow Mask benefits:
- The acid pH of the mask seals the cuticle and creates a protective violet film on the hair that rejects yellow reflections
- Enriched with extracts of Pressed Grape and Silk Proteins, the mask is highly conditioning to make hair nourished, hydrated and soft
No Yellow Mask 1L£12.89 (INC VAT) No Yellow Mask is the after care regimen used to restore health and vitality to the hair. This is suitable for bleached, blonde, streaked or grey hair as it is formulated with a special violet pigment that gives a fleeting silver result.
or 4 payments of £3.22 with ClearpayAdd to cart visibility
The one thing you are probably not looking forward to after the lockdown is the hair disasters. That took place at home during the time the salons were closed. We expect a lot of colour corrections during the first month the salons are back open. Colour corrections mean dealing with hair that isn’t in the best condition. Due to the results of a box dye or at home bleach job. Therefore, your client’s strands will be needing a little more TLC than usual. For instance, a salon treatment added to their technical service.
The Fiber Fix range is a three-step professional treatment for hairdressers to include in their colouring and technical services. It consists of three separate products that are targeted at different stages of the process.
- N.1 Bond Fixer – Is the first step in the process. It is an innovative restructuring product that you mix into colour, lighteners and chemical products. The product protects and restructures the hair fibre during technical services and penetrates the cuticle to repair from the inside.
- N.2 Bond Connector – Is the second step in the process. The product is a sealing cream that should be used all over the hair after rinsing off the colour/lightener. It stabilises the hair after the colouring service and locks in the colour by sealing the cuticles.
- Fiber Shampoo – Is the third step in the routine. The Fibre Shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp, as well as stabilising the colour. It helps to achieve a more intense, long-lasting colour.
- N.2 Bond Connector – Is to be used again, as the final step. However, this time mix 20g of N.2 Bond Connector with 20ml of warm water. Mix the two ingredients with a brush until the mixture is smooth and uniform. Then pour the mixture directly from the bowl, all over the hair. Now massage into the hair and comb through for optimum results. Leave for one minute and rinse.
View this post on Instagram
You can also purchase a Fiber Fix Introduction kit so that you can try out the products first before purchasing the full-size items.
Fiber Fix Professional Intro Kit£48.80 (INC VAT)
The Professional Introductory Kit consists of:
1 x Bond Fixer 70ml
1 x Bond Connector 100ml
1 x Fiber Shampoo 100ml
Fiber Fix No. 1 Bond Fixer is a restoring treatment for colouring and bleaching technical services. With a pH of 3,0 - 3,5 Bond Fixer performs the following actions:
- Protects and restructures hair fibre during technical services (ideal for colouring and lightening)
- Penetrates the hair during the chemical process
- Hair looks restored, exceptionally shiny, strong and healthy
- Does not alter the final colour or lifting
Fiber Fix No.2 Bond Connector is a sealing cream for coloured and pre-lightened hair. It completes and stabilises hair after perms and straightening services. With a pH of 3,3-3,7 Bond Connector performs the following actions:
- Locks in the colour, sealing the cuticles
- Protects and soothes hair
- More brilliant, intense and long-lasting colour
Fiber Shampoo is Step 3 of the Fiber Fix Treatment used as a multifunctional finalising shampoo for coloured and pre-lightened hair. With a pH of 4,3-4,7, it performs the following actions:
- Locks in the colour, sealing the cuticles
- Protects the hair
- More brilliant
Fiber Fix Professional Intro KitThe Professional Introductory Kit consists of 1 x Bond Fixer 70ml, 1 x Bond Connector 100ml and 1 x Fiber Shampoo 100ml
Restricted To Tradevisibility
Above are just a select few of our most popular products. But, there are still tonnes of hair care, styling tools, colours, bleach and toners for you to discover. Why not take a look back at our previous blog posts for more information on our professional trade products. If you have any questions, please drop us a message on Instagram at @fanolofficialuk.