No Orange Shampoo 350ml
£7.99 (INC VAT)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £1.33 with what's this?
available between £10.00 - £800.00 Learn More
No Yellow Shampoo 350ml£8.99 (INC VAT)Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is the most popular blonde toning shampoo on the market to date. It is ideal for super-lightened or de-coloured hair. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is your go-to for maintaining your perfect blonde in between salon visits. No Yellow Shampoo Benefits:
- Strong violet pigment effectively tones unwanted yellow in bleached, light blonde or streaked hair
- Makes blonde brighter and shinier
Apply to wet hair, massage, leave for 1-5 minutes, lather and rinse off. Repeat if necessary. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and absorbent materials. If possible, use gloves as staining may occur.- +Add to cart
No Yellow Shampoo 350ml£8.99 (INC VAT) No Yellow Shampoo is the most popular blonde toning shampoo on the market to date. It is ideal for super-lightened or de-coloured hair.Add to cart visibility
Energy Shampoo 1L£13.99 (INC VAT)Energy Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo helps fight hair loss with its formulation of Oligo-Elements, herb extracts and vegetal proteins. It is ideal for fine and weak hair and helps prevent hair loss. Energy Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo benefits:
- Oligo Elements such as olive oil extracts are designed as nutritional supplements that aid in allowing the body to help itself, therefore promoting the hair’s ability to restore itself.
- Nettle extracts help to combat hair loss, assists in hair regrowth, treats dandruff and makes hair healthier and shinier.
- Rosemary extract helps stimulate hair growth and increases microcirculation of the scalp, which promotes healing.
- Added Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins and penetrates the cortex of each hair strand, strengthening and moisturising the hair.
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein strengthens and mends the hair fibre, increasing its ability to hold moisture, adding shine and smoothing the hair.
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage gently and rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocoamide Mea, Laureth-10, Guar Hydroxypropltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrolized Corallina Offifinalis Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract), Methylisothiazolinone- +Add to cart
Energy Shampoo 1L£13.99 (INC VAT) Energy Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo helps fight hair loss with its formulation of Oligo-Elements, herb extracts and vegetal proteins. It is ideal for fine and weak hair and helps prevent hair loss.
or 4 payments of £3.50 with ClearpayAdd to cart visibility
Nourishing Restructuring Conditioner 1L£23.20 (INC VAT)Nourishing Restructuring Conditioner is ideal for dry, frizzy and treated hair. The deep hydrating and nourishing action of Linseed Oil leaves hair silky, soft, brilliant and easy to comb. Nutri Care Conditioner benefits:
- Linseed Oil is abundant in omega-3 fatty acids and promotes healthy hair growth
- Skin revitalising and anti-inflammatory properties of Linseed Oil also assist with problems created by psoriasis and eczema
After shampooing apply evenly to lengths and tips, and leave on for a few minutes. Rinse off. Use as a leave in conditioner by applying less product. Its milk fragrance may alter the colour of the product.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Linum Usitatissimum Oil (Linum Usitatissimmum (Linseed) Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone- +Add to cart
Nourishing Restructuring Conditioner 1L£23.20 (INC VAT) Nutricare Restructuring Conditioner is ideal for dry, frizzy and treated hair. The deep hydrating and nourishing action of its Linseed Oil leaves hair silky, soft, brilliant and easy to comb.
or 4 payments of £5.80 with ClearpayAdd to cart visibility